Programming 101 Workshop - Replay!
The original event was a live broadcast and was recorded. With the purchase of this product, you will get full replay and content. If there are any follow-up questions that you have, be sure to join the RTS Training Lab for open/live discussion.
Ever struggle with where to start with developing a training program?
At some point, everyone has. At RTS we highly value coach and athlete education. It is part of our mission to help empower others to write effective training programs that led to stronger versions of ourselves.
We get lots of questions about that and realize that many of our programming courses are advanced methods. This programming course will be targeting the basics to help you write better training. Replays will be available for those unable to attend.
Each lesson is nearly 60 minutes in length with around 15 minutes of questions and answers from those who attended this event. Here are topics that will be discussed:
1. Where to Start? 3/21/2022 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT
2. Understanding Protocols 3/22/2022 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT
3. Exercise Selection 3/23/2022 8:00 - 9:00 AM EDT
4. Planning a Training Week 3/24/2022 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT
5. Methods for Organizing Training Phases 3/25/2022 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT