Special: Get 1 Month FREE of Training Lab with your purchase!
Take advantage of this special offer and get 1 month free of the RTS Training Lab- Self-Coached ($35 value)!
Foundations of Programming - your platform for learning the core concepts on which all programming is built! In this educational offering, the RTS coaching staff will guide you toward learning about the basic building blocks of effective powerlifting programming.
Why choose this course?
- Structured learning. This course is built in a way that starts with the basics and expands along the way. Bridging the gap between concept and application so you can begin using what you learn right away.
- Expert Instruction. The collective coaching experience of the RTS staff is extensive. We've coached countless lifters along the way from small local-level meets to world record holders. Our coaches also actively compete as well. We're in the trenches with you!
- Getting the Basics. There are a TON of ways and methods in which training can be designed. Starting with the basic building blocks is vital to writing good training. Just as a building starts at the foundation, so too does good training.
- Lifetime access. Not only is the course self-paced, you will have access to the material indefinitely. Allowing you to revisit any of the material you need to along the way.
- Factors Affecting Strength - Presented by Mike Tuchscherer
- Foundational Principles Part 1 - Presented by Ross Leppala
- Foundational Principles Part 2 - Presented by Ross Leppala
- Basic Concepts - Presented by John Garafano
- Protocol Construction - Present by John Garafano
- Exercise Classification - Presented by Gaby Miller
- Microcycle Design - Presented by Adam Jones
- Training Blocks and Sequencing - Presented by Peter Lucey
- General Physical Preparedness and Conditioning - Present by Mel Kasper
- Durability and Athlete Monitoring - Presented by Kenny Allen
- Tapering for Competition - Presented by Peter Lucey
Who this course is for?
- People who are looking to gain a better understanding of the basic building blocks of effective programming.
- Coaches seeking to expand their knowledge and understanding of programming.
- Anyone passionate about writing powerlifting programs
Upon purchase of this product, you'll immediately get access to the course. Lookout for an email that provides you access to our learning platform. Then, within 24-48 business hours, you'll be granted access to the RTS Training Lab which includes:
- Coaching Dashboard- coach yourself and your athletes and see progress in real-time
- Program Builder- build your programs with RTS' tools
- Live Meetings- we have office hours every week with RTS Coaches and other experts!
- Program Library - including Mike's actual programs
- Premium Reporting- like Meta-Block Reviews
- Community Support- from a closed group where you can ask questions and interact directly with other athletes and coaches
After your first month, you'll be billed monthly for your membership to the RTS Training Lab. You can upgrade your subscription to include more coaching slots or cancel at any time.
If you'd prefer to purchase just the course and miss out on the free month of the RTS Training Lab, click here.